Step 1: Search for previous group to edit
- From the Dashboard page, hover over the “Search for” tab. A gray bar will drop down - select the “Assessment Group” tab.
- On the “Assessment Group” page locate the group that has the largest number of previous profiles. You can use the search filters on the right hand side to search for the group. Right Click on edit to open the ‘edit group’ page in a separate tab. (Now you should have two Axon tabs open in your internet browser)
Step 2: Searching for Assessments to add to group
- Click on the “Assessment Group” Tab at the top of your screen in your internet browser.
- At the top of the page, hover over “Search for” tab again. The grey bar will drop down - select the “Assessments” tab. Use the search filters on the right hand side to search for the individual you need to add to the group. **If you have the email addresses, you can search for multiple individuals at one time**
- Two options to move forward:
1) Copy the email address and click on the Edit Assessment Group tab in your internet browser and paste the email address in the add email address section.
2) Check the box beside the name, scroll to the Assessment group section, and enter the group name. Then click ‘Add to Group’. (Caution: this will take you from the assessment page to the assessment group edit page which will require you to start from the beginning to search and find assessments on the assessment page.)
- Copy email address
- Select the second tab labeled “Edit Assessment Group” in your internet browser
- You will then start the process over by searching for the assessment on the “Assessments” tab in your internet browser copy and pasting the email addresses one at a time.
- Search for the assessment and check the box beside their name. Scroll down the page to the Assessment Group section, and enter the name of the group in the Assessment Group field. It will do a search and bring up the group to select. Select the group and click on ‘Add to Group’.
- CAUTION: the ‘Edit Group’ page will load and you will no longer be on the Assessment page!
- Next hover over the “Search For” grey bar will drop down select the “Assessment” tab to search for the next individual to add to the group.
Step 3: Generating the Report
- Hover over “Search For” and the grey bar will drop down - select “Assessment Group”. On the Assessment Group page, locate your group with all the individuals you added by using the search filters on the right hand side.
- Check the box beside the group name
- Scroll to the Report Section
- Select your language
- Select the report
- Click ‘Generate Report’ **NOTE: Your browser pop-ups must be enabled for your report to generate in a new browser tab**