It is possible to copy a group while in an individual group viewing screen.
An example of why you may wish to do this could be that an existing group holds the majority of thinkers you require for a report you need to print, but you need to add or delete thinkers from that group and do not want to amend the original group.
1. When in the viewing screen of the group you wish to copy click on the Copy Assessment Group button to the top right of the screen
2. Once the group has been copied the new group opens in edit mode for you to change the name of the group, add or delete thinkers from the group, etc.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Editing Groups to Generate Reports (New and Previous Profiles
- Assessment Groups
- How to Copy Names and Email Addresses from Axon
- Creating New Groups from the Assessment Screen
- Creating New Groups from the Axon Assessment Group Screen
- Editing Groups in the Herrmann Platform (Axon)
- Copying Groups in Axon
- Deleting Groups in Axon
- Group Search Filters in Axon
Please sign in to leave a comment.