If you need to delete groups and clean up your data you can do so one by one or in batches.
Not all users have the ability to delete groups. If you need this capability, please contact your Herrmann International representative.
It’s important to note that deleting groups does not delete the assessments themselves, they will always be located in the Assessment view screen.
- Click delete to the right of the group name if you wish to delete one by one
- Tick the boxes to the left of the group names that you wish to delete, then click on the Batch Actionsbutton at the top of the list and chose Delete Selected
- When in the viewing screen of an assessment group it is possible to click on the Delete Assessment Group Button at the top right of the screen.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Editing Groups to Generate Reports (New and Previous Profiles
- Assessment Groups
- How to Copy Names and Email Addresses from Axon
- Creating New Groups from the Assessment Screen
- Creating New Groups from the Axon Assessment Group Screen
- Editing Groups in the Herrmann Platform (Axon)
- Copying Groups in Axon
- Deleting Groups in Axon
- Group Search Filters in Axon
Please sign in to leave a comment.