It is possible to create new groups and allocate thinkers assessments to existing groups from the Assessment user screen.
1. To start chose Assessments from the Assessment Management menu
2. Use the search function to the right of the screen to search for thinkers names or multiple email addresses at once, or search for an existing Assessment Group and then select a subset of those assessments to create a new/sub-group
3. Tick the box to the left of the thinkers names you wish to add to the group
4. Once chosen scroll to the bottom of the screen to view the Assessment Group box
5. Here you can chose to add the thinkers assessments into an existing group chosen from the dropdown menu or create a new group by entering in a new group name, then click Add to group
6. The screen then opens on the assessment group editing screen to edit as necessary.