Teams on the Herrmann Platform
Teams enable groups of Thinkers who collaborate on a permanent or temporary basis to use the Herrmann Platform to understand each other and to explore their thinking preferences. As a manager, this will allow your Thinkers to have an in-depth resource to allow them to better collaborate and work with their team members.
You can find a detailed overview about Teams via the overview Article below.
What do I need to take advantage of these features?
Your team members need to have taken the HBDI® assessment and opted in to sharing their profile via their Thinker Portal. Your HBDI® Certified Practitioner will then have to create a team in Axon and add you to the team. Afterwards, your Certified Practitioner will debrief your team on their HBDI® results.
How should I use the Teams feature with my Team?
There are several ways to use the Teams feature with your team:
- Open up team member profiles before 1-1s: Before meeting with your team member, you can leverage the information to better work and collaborate with them.
- Encourage your team to read through the Understand My Team section: The Understand My Team section is a useful resource for insight into your team's cognitive diversity as well as understanding how your team operates.
- When crafting team wide communications and making agenda's for team wide meetings, review the visualizations in understand my team. This will aid you in crafting agendas, materials and documentation that the whole team can easily leverage.
- During virtual team meetings, share the Understand My Team page when nothing else is being shown, to serve as a visual prompt and reminder to the team
- Take screen shots of profile graphics and paste them in presentations to serve as prompts or reminders when having team discussions