Reports can be accessed from both the Assessments and Assessment Group user screens found via the Assessment Management drop-down menu.
- From the Assessments list screen, you can either use all the Assessments listed or search for the individual assessments you wish to report on. When you have the assessments showing, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on CSV Download.
- This report will generate a CSV report that contains the following information:
First Name / Last Name / email / Job Title / Date completed / Group Name / Assessment Type / Generic Code (1122) ABCD Scores / ABCD Adjective Pair Scores / Upper Lower & Left Right Percentage scores
- This Report is extremely valuable but must be carefully protected since it is a culmination of many data points that are deemed PII (Personally Identifiable Information).
- Search for the individual assessment(s) you wish to generate and tick the box to the left of their name(s) to select them for use.
- Tip: It is much easier if you have multiple people to generate assessments for to save them into an assessment group and print them from there.
- Search for the assessment group you wish to generate a report for and tick the box to the left of the name to select it for use.
Once you have selected the assessment(s) or assessment group:
- Choose the language you wish to generate the reports in from the first drop down
- Choose the type of report you wish to generate
- Click on the Generate Report button
- An alert will appear informing you that you may incur additional fees for the reports you are about to generate, this will depend on your agreed contract or license type with Herrmann International, if in doubt please contact your Account Manager for further information.
- Print or save your reports (you may need to allow pop-ups and for some Google Chrome users you may need to first choose to print your reports in order to then save them as a PDF!)
- In order to use a report within a PowerPoint presentation, you may need to download/purchase software such as Adobe Acrobat to save a PDF as an image, to then insert the images into the PowerPoint slides. Please contact your Account Manager for further information if you are unsure.
- If you know the type of report you want to run, you can quickly link from the Assessment Management tab to “Run Reports”
Once you have selected the type of report, you can then select the individuals to be included in that report.
- Select the Report and “Choose the Report”
- Search for Assessments to be included:
- Search by First Name, Last Name, Email Address, or Assessment Group
- Assessments that are available for the chosen report will be displayed and you can select the correct ones.
- Selected Assessments show up in the Selected Box below
- Then simply click “Run my Report” and you’ll be provided the report on a new tab in your browser
Note: You can also create a group once you’ve selected the assessments you need to include in your report. Then when you want to run a different type of report, you can search for the assessments, based on that Group name you just created.