The Herrmann Platform now has self-service administrator tools !
The Herrmann Platform has self-service administrator tools, providing every Herrmann Whole Brain® Organization more autonomy in order to get the most out of the Herrmann Platform.
These self-service admin enable to you manage four aspects of your organization's account:
- Tools to manage Thinkers on the platform
- Tools to create and manage teams
- Tools to manage your organization’s structure
- Tools for analytics and reporting
Here's a link to a >8min. video that will give you a visual demo:
|Tutorial: Self Service Portal: 9.21.21|
WHY: Organizations prefer to be able to support their Thinkers and the organization in their own time. Time zones are no longer an impediment. These new self-service tools allow you and your organization to get the most from the Herrmann Platform. You'll be able to support your Thinkers and Teams as needed, when needed.
WHO: The Herrmann Platform self-service admin tools are added permissions for at least one, preferably two users within an organization. (It's always good to have a backup plan!). Anyone in the organization can be designated as an administrator, including Certified Practitioners. The organization’s Certified Practitioners should choose the designated administrator(s). The Herrmann Client Advocate Team will add these permissions. This User can be a Certified Practitioner or an assistant to the Practitioner(s).
HOW: Each Organization should designate at least one, preferably two, administrators that will have access to the self service tools:
- Tools to support Thinkers: Unlock HBDI® Results, send password reset, change their division
- Tools to setup Teams: Create and edit teams
- Tools to support the Organization: View the divisions and organizational structure
- Tools for Analytics: Organizational Dashboard, Top Preference Codes
Training will be provided to the organizations’ administrator(s), by way of live webinars, recordings, articles, and a training video.
Thinkers: Unlock HBDI® Results, Send Password reset, Change their Division
- Finding Thinkers in the system
- Determining if the Thinkers HBDI® Results are Locked, and unlocking if necessary
- Viewing the Thinker Details
- Moving the Thinker to the correct Division within the Organization
- Sending a password reset email
The Thinkers opening page:Easy Search capabilities for finding Thinkers...first name, last name, or email address:Search for Thinkers results in the matches:Information provided for each Thinker includes their first and last names, email address, and their lock status, and link to the Thinker’s details.
View a Thinker’s Details:Here the administrator can:
- View the details: Name, email, creation date, login date, and current divisions
- Unlock the HBDI assessment results if the unlock button is present
- Send reset password instructions
- Change the Divisions the Thinker belongs to.
- For example, move a Thinker from Current Employees to the Former Employees Archives
View, Create, Edit
- Finding Teams in the system
- Create Teams
- Edit Teams
Teams that have already been created will be visible on the Teams page. Those teams can be edited, or the administrator can create new teams.In edit mode of the Teams, the administrator will be able to see which Thinkers have unlocked and shared their profile...important steps in the Sharing and Teams process.Organization Structure: View the Organization, Request changes
- View how the Organization’s Divisions are setup in the Herrmann Platform
- View the Certified Practitioners and the data access
- View the numbers of Thinkers in the various Divisions of the Organization
- Request changes
On the Organization page, an Organizational Administrator can view the Organization’s data structure, see which Certified Practitioners (CPs) have access, and see an up to date count of the Thinkers in each division of the Organization.There’s also a “Request Changes” button to send a support request for any necessary changes to the Organization, such as adding divisions or changes to the CPs that have access.This Request Changes form creates a Support Ticket and the requestor will hear back from our Technical Support Team.Analytics:
Organization wide reporting
- Reporting: Organizational Dashboard
- Reporting: Top Preference Codes
Most organizations want to provide reports for the overall data of the organization and often reports by Divisions. There are two reporting options available.
Organizational Dashboard:This report provides an overview of your organization's thinking preferences over a period of time.Included in this report:
- Number of assessments included in the report
- Number of assessments in the current year
- Number of assessments included per year
- Cumulative assessments per year
- Average score in each quadrant per year
- Profile composite
- Score distribution for all quadrants
- Descriptive statistics
Top Preference CodesThis report summarizes the top preference codes in your organization.Included in this report:
- Top 5 - 15 preference codes in your organization (chart and list)
- Top 5 - 15 preference codes in the Herrmann database
- Comparison of top preference codes between your organization and general population
How to FAQs…
Who can use the Organization Administrator self-service tools?
An Organization utilizing the Herrmann Platform can designate Users to be the Organizational Administrators. We recommend that the organization have at least two Administrators in order to have a backup in place. The designee will need a bit of training, but they are not required to be an HBDI Certified Practitioner.
How does a User get permission to use the Organization Administrator self-service tools?
A Herrmann Administrator will edit the User account to add the permissions for the designated user to have access to the self-service tools.
Within an organization, how many users can be set up with access to the self-service tools?
We recommend that the organization have at least two Administrators in order to have a backup in place. But we do not have a maximum number, however, having too many Administrators may make the internal processes complicated.
What’s included in the Organization Administrator self-service tools?
What if the person who is our Organization Administrator leaves our organization?
As with any User in the Herrmann Platform, maintaining the data and access to the data requires communication. When an Organizational Administrator leaves the organization, the other Administrator(s) should use the self-service tools to tag that former employee as such in the data tree, and alert Herrmann to update the User’s permissions to no longer include the self-service tools.
How long does it take for my change request to be resolved?
Most change requests will be responded to within 16 business hours. From time to time, the request may require additional information from the Administrator.
Who can view and use the Organizational reports?
The Organizational Analytics reporting should be provided to the Organization by way of the HBDI Certified Practitioner.
Can I download the reports to add to my slide presentation?
The reports are available on the screen and each section can be added to a presentation, by using screen shots.
How do I reset a Thinker’s password?
From the Thinkers tab, search for Thinkers by name or email address. Then when you find the correct Thinker, click the “View Thinker Details”. Then simply click the button” Send Reset Password Instructions” and then confirm that you really do want to send the email.
How do I change the division a Thinker is in?
From the Thinkers tab, search for Thinkers by name or email address. Then when you find the correct Thinker, click the “Change Divisions” Button. A model opens and you will add any new Divisions, and or remove any Divisions by using the options in the model.
How do I unlock a Thinker’s HBDI results?
From the Thinkers tab, search for Thinkers by name or email address. Note on the Thinkers page, you’ll see whether the Thinker is locked or unlocked. If “Locked” “View Thinker Details” and then click the “Unlock” Button. Verify that you want to unlock the Thinker.
How do I create a Team?
From the Teams tab, use the Create a Team link. The Teams form will appear. You’ll enter the Name of the Team. (This name will show on each Thinker’s Portal page, so name the Team carefully.) Then search for each of the Thinkers that belong to the Team by email or name and then add them to the Team.
How do I edit a Team?
From the Teams Tab, view the list of Teams for the Organization. Simply click “edit” next to the Team to be edited. In edit mode, you can add or remove Thinkers or change the name of the Team.
How do I request changes to my Organization’s structure?
From the Organizations tab, click the button toward the bottom of the screen that says “Request Changes” and provide as much information as you can about the change you’d like to request.
How do I run Organizational reports?
From the Analytics tab, you can select the Division of the Organization that should be included in the report(s). Then you can select the date range if applicable.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Single Sign-On (SSO) for Organizations using the Herrmann Platform
- Grant Access - Thinker Shares the HBDI® with another Certified Practitioner
- Self-Service Admin Tools for the Herrmann Platform
- How to Attach a Data Role to Multiple HBDI Profiles
- How to Use Multiple Licenses in the Herrmann Platform (Axon)
- The HBDI® Assessment on Axon is Available to Thinkers in 16 Languages