Below you will find a link to a recorded tutorial.
If you'd prefer a live session, you can find the schedule here.
The full length training video walks a Self-Service HBDI® Certified Practitioner or a Practitioner's Assistant through the Herrmann Platform, including:
- An Introduction to the data setup in the Herrmann Platform
- Logging In
- Sending Invitations from the Herrmann Platform
- Editing Invitations
- Sending Invitations from YOUR email system
- Creating, Viewing, & Editing Groups
- Generating Reports
- Creating Teams for the Thinker Portal
- Organizational Self Serve Tools
- Help Center
- Thinker Portal Review
The Video is a compilation of tutorials. Full length is 1 hour 49 minutes.
The Video is broken into "Chapters" so you can skip to the appropriate modules as needed.
Use the Chapter "tool" to access the proper chapters as you need.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Herrmann Platform (Axon) Training as a Self Service Practitioner: Video Tutorial
- I Need to Share My HBDI® with another Certified Practitioner
- How to Monitor a Thinker's Progress and Completions
- How to Re-Invite or Revoke an Invitation
- Using the Search Features in Axon
- How to Edit/Close and or Delete an Invitation and Return Seats to a License in the Herrmann Platform (Axon)