If you enabled notification alerts (as detailed in How to Invite Thinkers to Complete an HBDI Assessment) when setting up an invitation, you will automatically receive email notifications as each thinker completes their assessment.
You can also keep track by viewing the invitation user screen at a glance and by viewing the invitation itself.
At a glance you can see:
- Number of seats set up in the invitation
- Number of seats unassigned (seats designated for this invitation, but no email addresses have been given)
- Number of seats assigned (email addresses have been given but the invitation has not yet been sent to the thinker)
- Number of invited thinkers (invitations have been sent via Axon, but the thinker has not accepted the invitation)
- Number of thinkers that have accepted the invitation sent out but have not yet completed their assessment
- Number of seats consumed (thinkers who have completed their assessment).
When clicking on the View option to the right of the invitation while in the invitation user screen it is possible to view the following:
- Invitation set up details
- Assessment completion status per person
- Online learning completion status per person if applicable
- Click on the E-Learning Progress button next to the General button to view further detail on this
- Reminder sent status
- In invitation view buttons to edit, delete and send reminders for the invitation show at the top right of the screen.