Whether they are logged in or not, users can submit Support Requests via the Herrmann Help Center’s Support Request Form. On the Support Request Form, users will have multiple fields to populate with information related to the issue they are facing.
To access the support form, click on the ‘Submit a Support Request’ link that is present in two places on the Herrmann Help Center. One of these links is located at the top of each page of the Herrmann Help center near the user’s name and photo:
The other link is located underneath the ‘Welcome to the Herrmann Help Center!’ welcome message.
Once users click on the ‘Submit a Support Request’ link, they will be taken to the Support Form. Fill out each of the Support Form fields.
These fields include:
- CC (available only if logged in) – Carbon Copy (CC) an email to receive a copy of the submitted Support Request
- Your Name – the name of the user submitting the request
- What are you having an issue with? – allows the user to choose from a selection of Herrmann platforms based on the issue their issue
- Subject – a one sentence summary of the issue
- Description of the Issue – a more detailed description of the user’s issue
- Internet Browser – a selection of Internet browsers the user can choose from depending on which one they used when the issue occurred
- Version of Browser – an optional field where the user can note which version of the browser they used when the issue occurred
- Attachments – an option field where users can attach files related to their issue
Once the fields have been filled out, click on the ‘Submit’ button to send the Support Request to the Herrmann Support Staff for their review and action.