WHAT is the Herrmann® Team Effectiveness Dashboard?
- The Herrmann® Team Effectiveness Dashboard is a 10-minute online diagnostic
- Members of a team are asked to think about their current team projects or functions and give responses.
- 37 questions in total
- Most effective when used in conjunction with: HBDI® Individual + Team Profiles
- The Team Dashboard provides
- Collaborative perspectives to HBDI® Certified Practitioners and teams, using language of Whole Brain® Thinking for immediate, actionable insights to help align team thinking and focus
- Since is it more evaluative in nature, it can and SHOULD be repeated overtime to compare the shift or change in focus of the team.
- An Online Assessment for each Team Member
- Results Reports for Each Team's Combined Assessment
- 11 page report
- Quadrant by quadrant breakdown
- Summaries of open-ended comments
- Herrmann® Team Effectiveness Dashboard Facilitator Guide
- Investigation Questions Worksheet
How to analyze the Herrmann® Team Effectiveness Dashboard
- Herrmann® Team Effectiveness WalkAround
- Herrmann® Team Effectiveness Action Worksheet
- Sample Team Dashboard report
HOW does it work?
- Managed by HBDI® Certified Practitioners using Axon
- Survey invitations, reports
- CP delivers results and facilitates discussion using Facilitator Guide
- CP uses HBDI® Team Profile for insights into how team thinking styles impacts team perceptions of a specific challenge
- CP repeats Team Effectiveness Dashboard survey and discussions with the same team over time to pulse check team dynamics, measure improvement
Differences In Products for a Team
The HBDI® Team Profile
The Herrmann Team Effectiveness Dashboard
WHO should use it?
- Delivery: HBDI® Certified Practitioners- in conjunction with those who are responsible for team effectiveness in their organizations, such as:
- VP/Manager Level (functional areas and corporate focus)
- HR and L&D leadership
- Team leads and middle managers
- For: Intact team or cross-functional team with common goal
- Recently formed (at least 2 months), 4-16 members
- Existing team with new leader, task, or other challenge
- Team in crisis
- Dysfunctional team
WHY use it?
- Takes the power of Whole Brain Thinking® to a deeper level by revealing team member’s perspective on team alignment and efficiency
- Answers questions about team focus, velocity, roadblocks, and changes needed to do better.
- Quickly evaluate team perception of strengths & opportunities
- Provides immediate, actionable insights on current initiatives
- The Team Dashboard allows each individual team member to make contributions to the process and have their opinions about the team’s dynamics voiced.
- Enable analysis and evaluation of the perceptions of individual members and allow for comparisons to the HBDI® Team Profile.
- Application of the common language for teams to think about themselves and their work together
How to Access the Herrmann Team Effectiveness Dashboard in Axon
- Coordinate with Herrmann to have the Axon system prepared with the proper permissions and license setup
- Invite the Team to complete the Team Effectiveness Dashboard Assessment via Axon*
- Once the Assessments are complete, run your reports in Axon
- Go to "Run Reports"
- Select the Report: Team Effectiveness Dashboard Packet
- Search for your Group's Name in the search filters
- Select all the Assessments
- Run your Report
- Download the Facilitator Guide and Sample Report in the Thinker Hub
- Review the Team's responses and results and prepare your debrief session
*Note: It is strongly recommended that the team complete the HBDI® Assessment and participate in an HBDI® Team profile debrief before participating in the Team Effectiveness Dashboard.