Thanks for visiting the Herrmann Help Center! Jump to any section below for help on this topic.
- What's this all about?
- Get a quick overview of the topic.
- How does it work?
- Access step-by-step directions.
Certain Practitioners have access to more than one License in the Herrmann Platform. This article details how some Practitioners can switch between their Licenses. A Practitioner can see what License they are currently using by looking at the upper right hand corner under the Current License tab.
1. In the Herrmann Platform, go to Search For tab at the top of the page, then click the Licenses link.
2. Once you locate the License you wish to use, click on the blue Select link.
3. The success message "Selected license changed to..." will appear in green.
If you are still experiencing trouble, don't hesitate to send a request to our IT support here (https://herrmann.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new). A Herrmann tech support agent will be in touch shortly after so they can get you into your account.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Single Sign-On (SSO) for Organizations using the Herrmann Platform
- Grant Access - Thinker Shares the HBDI® with another Certified Practitioner
- Self-Service Admin Tools for the Herrmann Platform
- How to Attach a Data Role to Multiple HBDI Profiles
- How to Use Multiple Licenses in the Herrmann Platform (Axon)
- The HBDI® Assessment on Axon is Available to Thinkers in 16 Languages