This Article is Written In Preparation for the Launch of HBDI® Digital and Thinker Portal July 1, 2019
As a Practitioner, you will want to view a Thinker's HBDI® results, and their HBDI® Digital in order to prepare a debrief for that Thinker. The "View Results" links are available in several places. Once you click on "View Results" you'll see this:
To see the Thinker's HBDI® Digital, simply click on the icon with the sub-title HBDI® Digital.
Where can you find the"View Results" link?
NOTE: The View Results link is only active when a Thinker has completed their HBDI®.
1. From the Invitation you created to ask a Thinker to complete the HBDI. You can search for an Invitation, or you'll see recent invitations on your dashboard when you login to Axon. From the Invitation detail page, you'll see the list of Thinkers and their HBDI status. If they have completed an HBDI survey, you'll see a link for "View Results"
2. From the Assessment Group Details page you will see a very similar link to View Results. You can access the Group Details by
- Search For
- Select the Group you want to get details for
3. From the Assessment listing page you'll see another link for "View Results".
- Search For
- Enter the search criteria for one or more assessments
- Once you have the assessment(s) on the screen you'll see the "View Results" link.