This Article is Written In Preparation for the Launch of HBDI® Digital and Thinker Portal July 1, 2019
The ideal solution for today's learning environment,
HBDI® Digital not only cuts the time to access results, it delivers an elevated learning experience of HBDI® profile.
Looking for an effective, easy-to-access format that keeps you on the same page as your Thinker, even when you are not in the same room? Ready to debrief a Thinker, but don’t have the time or supplies to print individual profiles?
No more paper and no more waiting around for assessment results. The moment a Thinker completes the HBDI® assessment, the results are ready to share. With HBDI® Digital you can debrief your Thinkers from the digital device of your choice, whether it’s a computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- Overview of the Herrmann Whole Brain® Model
- Thinker’s HBDI® Profile
- Depiction of the most and least preferred quadrants
- Overlay of the Under Pressure profile, with key learning points
- Dashboard with insights into the various sections of the assessment: Work Elements, Key Descriptors, Energy Level, Intro/Extraversion
- Clusters of thinking preferences in each quadrant
- Clickable learning points throughout the experience
- Application insights specific to the Thinker’s profile: Communication, Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Download Profile Summary as PDF
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- And, it’s an “environmentally friendly” alternative
And That’s Not All…
The HBDI Digital® is accessed from the new Thinker portal. The Herrmann Thinker portal provides access to:
- Quick links to pending assessments
- Quick access to HBDI® Profile descriptions for all profile codes in the Herrmann database
A favored resource in the traditional HBDI® Booklet now in Digital format!
- Easily update user details including name, email address and password
- Quick links to:
- HBDI® App
- HBDI® Digital
Note: Anyone using a mobile device or laptop can enter the URL: https://journey.herrmannsolutions.net/thinker
and enter the Thinker portal with the account information they created when they were invited to complete the HBDI® assessment.
Other Resources you may be interested in:
Frequently Asked Questions about the Thinker Portal and HBDI® Digital
Presenter's Guide to Using the HBDI Digital