Special Message for CPs Regarding HBDI®
Improvements on January 31, 2019
We’re excited to release improved HBDI® profile reports for use with your Thinkers starting January 31, 2019. In preparation, we want to make sure you’re comfortable with the changes to the HBDI® assessment and the profile reports so that you understand how it will impact debriefs with your Thinkers. The good news is that it’s going to make it easier!
Here’s a summary of some of the key updates that impact the HBDI® assessment, individual, pair and team reports:
- Improved language and readability
- Color icons highlight preferences for quick reference, improved 20 questions layout
- Results are presented from most to least preferred for easier score scanning and comparing
- Scaled scoring that allows for addition and removal of questions without impacting meaning of scores
- Removed motion sickness questions and handedness questions from the assessment.
- Wide print layout for Team Report
- Perceived privacy issues, questions/concerns
- Flexibility of scaling
- Greater flexibility in the future for evolving both the questions and profile
data for the HBDI®
- Improved readability of reports
All Certified Practitioners will have access to updated reports on January 31, 2019
All HBDI® assessments will include scaled scores and not contain motion sickness and handedness questions as of January 31, 2019.
For additional, detailed information on improvements please use the following links:
FAQs that cover common questions on all the improvements:
View a walk-through of the improved Individual Profile:
View a walk-through of the improved Pair Profile:
View a walk-through of the improved Team Profile: