I. Reclaiming my HBDI if the assessment is not filled in via the Axon-System
- You will receive an email with a link.
- Please click on the link and create an account in Axon by clicking on "Create Account":
- Please select your language:
- Fill in the required fields and click on "Create Account":
- Please read the consent, set checkmark and click on the button "I think I have alread taken this assessment":
- Please give as many and as specific details as possible though you might not remember everything:a. Email address: if you had put it in the HBDI assessment, otherwise leave this field blank.
b. Original Company: Organization where you filled in the HBDI assessment.
c. Profile Code and Profile Scores (A,B,C,D Score)
d. When completed: when did you fill in the HBDI assessment?
e. Phone number to answer further questions (not required)
- Your HBDI assessment will be matched with your account if it is found. Herrmann might need some further details to find your assessment and reach out to you.
II. Grant my Certified Practitioner access to my HBDI® Profile
As soon as your HBDI Assessment is reclaimed you will find it in your Thinker Account and you can share it with your certified practitioner. You will see it in your account: the HBDI is "Complete".
- Login in your Axon Thinker Account: https://journey.herrmannsolutions.net/
- Click on "Share":
- Click the share button and you will see in the pop-up with whom you shared your profile. In case you used an email address for someone who has not the permissions for this share functionality you will receive a notification that the sharing failed.