Thanks for visiting the Herrmann Help Center! Jump to any section below for help on this topic.
- What's this all about?
- Get a quick overview of the topic.
- How does it work?
- Access step-by-step directions.
- Who is this for?
- Learn who this helps and in what specific contexts.
- Why does this matter?
- See related information and resources for further learning.
Join us for Herrmann Platform (Axon) training sessions. These live sessions are available for Practitioners and their Assistants to learn how to send invitations and reminders, prepare reports and much more within the Axon. The times are listed below.
How does it work?
Training Schedule for Practitioners and Practitioner Assistants who will be Self-Processing:
Tuesdays: 1pm – 2pm (US Eastern Time)
If you're interested in attending the training sessions above, simply click on the below link and launch Zoom to join the session.
Zoom Meeting Link:https://zoom.us/j/700755504
Can't join a live session?
Here's a recorded version in chapters so you can choose the topic or action needed in your own time.
Who does this help?
These sessions are designed for Practitioners and their Assistants.
Why does this matter?
The Herrmann team is always ready to support, but we know that many (if not most Practitioners) want to be self-sufficient and work within the Herrmann Platform in their own time frame. So we provide training in order for Practitioners to be as autonomous as possible.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- A Thinker Has Completed a Herrmann® Assessment, But I Don't Have Access
- Join Us for Herrmann Platform (Axon) Training! *UPDATED SCHEDULE*
- How to Create an Invitation in the Herrmann Platform: Video Tutorials
- How to Invite Thinkers/Individuals to Complete a Herrmann® Assessment via the Herrmann Email System
- Send Reminders to Encourage Thinkers to Continue Their Learning Journey
- How Certified Practitioners Prepare Teams to be Viewed in the Thinker Portal
- How to Set Up Access to the Thinker Portal and HBDI® Digital