If you find yourself in the situation where you as a Certified Practitioner doesn't have access to your thinker´s HBDI® Assessment, you can easily get it in a few steps.
Step 1: Your thinker logs into the thinker portal and shares the HBDI (see details here: I Need to Share My HBDI® with another Certified Practitioner).
Step 2: Once this is done you will recieve an email from Axon and click on the provided link:
Step 3: You will choose the appropriete data role and make sure only those will get access to the thinker´s HBDI the thinker intends to grant access (Please make sure the thinker gives conset to all certified practioner and Axon users who use the data role you choose).
Step 4: Now you can see the HBDI in the assessments where you can run reports and view the results. Happy reporting!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Change Your Email Address in the Herrmann Platform
- Single Sign-On (SSO) for Organizations using the Herrmann Platform
- Grant Access - Thinker Shares the HBDI® with another Certified Practitioner
- Self-Service Admin Tools for the Herrmann Platform
- How to Attach a Data Role to Multiple HBDI Profiles
- How to Use Multiple Licenses in the Herrmann Platform (Axon)
- The HBDI® Assessment on Axon is Available to Thinkers in 16 Languages
Please sign in to leave a comment.