As a Practitioner, you may want to encourage Thinkers to use the HBDI® Mobile App
Below is an email you can send to give instructions...
Note that the HBDI® Mobile App will be in the same "Lock status" as the Thinker's HBDI®. You can check this status by logging into the Axon Herrmann Platform and "Search For > Thinkers"
If the Thinker is "locked" you can either unlock them, or you can provide them with their Preference Code (ex. 1121) as their unlock code.
You now have access to the HBDI® App & see your HBDI Assessment results.
The HBDI® Mobile App, is designed to help you learn about your HBDI profile, guess others'profiles, and share your profile with colleagues and friends!
To log in:
- Download the free HBDI® Mobile app - http://app.hbdi.com/
- Enter the Username and Password you created for your account when you completed the HBDI® Thinking Styles Assessment
- If you have forgotten your password please click on the question mark symbol and follow
the instructions on the ‘Forgot username or password?’ link
- If prompted to unlock your profile, enter your Profile code (provided by Certified Practitioner)
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Invitations to Take the HBDI® and Unlock Results Using the Journey E-Learning Activities: Suggestions for Customizing the Invitation Text
- Email Template - Instructions for Thinkers to Access their Thinker Portal (Requires Profile or Custom code to unlock)
- Email Template: Encourage Thinkers to Unlock Their HBDI® Results with the E-learning Exercises
- Email Template to Encourage Thinkers to Use the HBDI® Mobile App
- Email Template - Invitation for HBDI®
- How to Copy Names and Email Addresses from Axon