- Create a Unicode .txt file that has two columns, one for the Thinker's Email Address and one for the Group you want them to be part of:
- In Axon go to the Initiatives section:
Tip: If this menu item does not appear for you, you may need your Axon Admin to add this permission to your account.
- Create a New Initiative using the button on the upper right corner.
- Add a Name to your Initiative so you can find it later, and choose the .txt file you created:
- Check the data uploaded is what you're expecting:
Tip: Check you have the correct number of Thinkers, and make sure "Number of Rows with Errors" is 0 to ensure all Thinkers have been uploaded correctly.
- Choose the Products you want to these Thinkers to be invited to.
- Enter the Practitioner's email address next to each group so they can be notified when Thinkers have completed their Diagnostic.
- Select the Data Role where this Data should live in your database:
- Click "Create Invitations" and wait a few seconds while these are created in the background.
- Refresh the page to see the Invitations:
- You can then click on each one to finalize the Invitations:
Tip: If you "Right click" and open in a new tab, you can easily jump over to Edit the Invitation and finalize all your details by using Configure Products & Send Invitations.
- Configure the products you have chosen:
- Then finalize your Invitation:
- Create your Deadline, Reminder Schedule, and Language:
- Then Send your Invitation.