You're in Axon running an HBDI® report and click the "Generate Report" button but nothing happens.
How to fix it:
Since Axon relies on pop-up windows to display HBDI® reports, it's important for popups to be enabled for our website. The good news is that even if you want your ad blocker to block intrusive ads on other websites, you can still generate your HBDI® reports via pop-up. This is done by "white-listing" Axon so pop-ups only show up while you're generating your reports on Axon.
Since every browser's pop up blocker uses a different method to white-list a website, we have included steps for how to white-list Axon on different types of browsers:
How to White-list Axon on Google Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked. In this case, Axon while trying to generate an HBDI® report.
- In the address bar, click the Pop-up blocked icon. It should look like this: .
- Click the link for the pop-up you want to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups and redirects from https://axon.herrmannsolutions.net Done.
How to White-list Axon on Firefox
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel.
- Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- A click on opens a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
- Enter https://axon.herrmannsolutions.net and click the Allow button.
How to White-list Axon on Edge
Unfortunately, Microsoft Edge doesn't support white-listing websites in its pop-up blocker. We recommend either using a different browser or ensuring that Edge's pop-up blocker is disabled so you can run your HBDI® reports. You can turn it off using the steps in the help article below:
Is it still not working?
If your browser isn't listed here or you've tried the above steps and the HBDI® report is still not showing up, please open up a support ticket by either sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting it here: https://herrmann.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
A tech support staff member will reach out to help you.