What's this all about?
Invitations in the Herrmann Platform should be reviewed from time to time to ensure the seats used there are still needed.
(Instructions for Axon Self Processors)
Best Practice: Your license includes a certain number of seats depending upon the type of contract you have with us. When adding seats to an invitation this automatically deducts seats from your license and will show as ‘used’.
We therefore strongly recommend you close the invitation and delete any unused seats as soon as you have finished receiving completions via the More Actions button to the right of the Edit Invitation screen.
When an invitation is no longer required either because all completions have been made or the invitation was not used at all it is important for you to close or delete it.
How does it work?
To edit an invitation to remove unused seats
If the invitation you are reviewing has unused seats and you would like to return those seats to your License, and you still need that invitation to be viable for users, you can edit the invitation.
To remove one or two seats:
- In the Edit Invitation screen click on Revoke to the right of each seat listed
- Then click on Delete (you must click Delete if you do not want this seat to be used by another Thinker in this same invitation)
If you would like to Revoke an invitation to one Thinker and give that seat to another thinker, you Revoke the seat and then add the email address and send the invitation again.
- Revoking and Deleting the seat returns the seat(s) to the License and removes them from the Invitation
To remove many seats:
- In the Edit Invitation screen click on I want to remove unassigned seats in the "I want to" options below the list of Thinker seats
- Then note the section
Remove unassigned seats from invitation using the form below. Enter the total number of seats you want to remove.
Enter the number of seats to remove from Invitation
- Check to see that there are no "License" warnings. If so, you may need to select a different License before removing the seats
- If you have verified you are using the same License that the seats were created from, you then click the button
- This returns the seat(s) to the License and removes them from the Invitation
To close an invitation which has completions located in it
You must first enter the invitation edit screen by clicking on edit to the right of the invitation name on the invitation user screen.
- In the Edit Invitation screen click on More Actions
- Choose Close the invitation and delete all unused seats
- Confirm the close
Please note: If you close an invitation when a thinker has been invited via email but has not yet completed, they will automatically receive an email saying their invitation has been revoked and to contact their practitioner if they have any questions.
To delete an invitation which has not been used
An invitation can be deleted in two locations on the Herrmann Platform (Axon), but only if the invitation has never been used by a Thinker:
- The invitation user screen by clicking on delete to the right of the invitation name
- The invitation edit screen by clicking on the delete button to the top right of the screen