Once you have chosen a license to work with you are taken to the main user dashboard.
To the top left of the screen you can move your curser over Assessment Management to reveal the user menu:
- Assessment Groups : Click to create new Thinker Groups as well as view and manage previously set up Thinker Groups
- Assessments : Click to view and manage your Thinker’s Assessments
- Invitations : Click to create, view and manage your Assessment Invitations
To the top right of the screen you can move your curser over your name to choose to:
- Select License : To swap license if necessary
- My Settings : To update your details and change your password
Assessment Groups: Assessments that have been gathered together for the purpose of reporting.
Assessments: The Assessments represent the HBDI® and the associated thinker. As a practitioner, you will only be able to access Assessments that you are certified to use. Currently the HBDI® assessment is the only one available in Axon.
Invitations: How a thinker/respondent is given the opportunity to complete an assessment. Invitations also inherently create an Assessment Group. They have relevant information for the Thinkers such as a deadline for completing, a reminder date for the system to auto generate email reminders, how many are invited, etc.
Thinker: In Axon, a “thinker” can represent various types of individuals who access the system.
Types of Thinkers include:
· A Respondent...someone who has been invited to complete an assessment.
· A Practitioner...someone who has access to assessments and various types of reporting and functions.
· An Admin...someone who has access to the system to provide various types of functionality.
· A Super Admin...someone who has exclusive access to the system to provide various types of functionality that is only available to a select few Herrmann International employees.
Prepared Reports: Prepared reports are typical reports (HBDI Team Report, HBDI Ind Reports, etc.) but are prepared by a Fulfillment team member and are then made available in the soft copy version to the Practitioner.