Axon is Herrmann International’s solution to making Thinking style analysis and reporting accessible to practitioners around the globe.
This new, innovative system takes the HBDI® assessment and its results to a whole new world and opens up new possibilities.
Just a few of the features in the Axon System:
- A more user-friendly experience. The ease of completing the HBDI® assessment is greatly improved and much more intuitive.
- Easy to create Invitations. Ready for someone to complete the HBDI® assessment? In a few easy steps, you can send a group invitations to individuals. And…automated reminders! Just imagine, you set the date for completion and those who haven’t completed the assessment get an automated e-mail reminder…you don’t have to do anything else.
- A Thinker Journey. Each “Thinker” (participant) will be able to see the offerings you want to open up to them; E-learnings, their results, etc…
- Groups? An assessment can be in multiple groups with a simple click.
- Certified Practitioners will be easily updated on new reports, products, assessments, and other offerings from Herrmann International.
- Additional Reporting. As quickly as Herrmann International develops new reports, they will be made available to the appropriate practitioners.
- New Assessments on the horizon. Herrmann International is preparing new assessments and in the near future, they will be accessible through the Axon system!
- Licensing. How many assessments have I used? Easy answers…Axon gives Certified Practitioners quick access to real time counts of usage.
- HBDI® assessments in the HTMS? Not to worry. Data from the HTMS will be migrated over to Axon.
- Need access to an HBDI® assessment that another Certified Practitioner has? In the Axon system, we have built in an innovative solution to enable Thinkers to allow other Certified Practitioners to have access to their HBDI® assessment.
- Need something else? The great news is, we are continually enhancing this system. If you see an opportunity for improvement, we want to know about it! We are here to help you!